Welcome to The Fairy Tale Fair application form! Here you can apply for our Spring fair on the 12th April 2014. Please complete the form as fully as you can and click ‘submit‘. If you have any questions or would like to send photos of your work please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make sure you have read the Application details overview PDF before applying as this contains all the information you will need for the day. You can download it here >
Please note: we now have well over 250 of you on the mailing list and there are only 34 spaces available, including those in the entrance and craft room. Please don’t be disappointed if you do not get accepted on this occasion- it does not mean that we won’t accept you in the future. Successful applications will be based on the quality and suitability of the work, if it overlaps with other stall holders or not, how quickly the application is sent back and if you have taken part in the fair before or not. We value our lovely regular stall holders, however we also believe its good to have variety and give others a chance- so everyone is welcomed to apply!
We have plans to expand The Fairy Tale Fair further later in 2014, so there will soon be more opportunity for all of you to take part, please do bear with us while we make these plans for the future.
Applications open on Sunday 26th January and close at the end of Sunday 9th February 2014. However if demand is high enough we may fill before the closing date, so don’t delay! All applicants will hear if they are successful or not by February 16th at the latest.
You will see prices for stalls listed in the application below, but here is an overview:
- 6ft x 2ft stall in the main hall: £29
- 6ft x 2.5ft stall in the craft workshop room: £27 (where you will provide a craft workshop, such as jewellery making- you are welcome to charge what you wish for this, and sell your creations alongside the workshop on your stall- see the PDF for more details on the craft workshops).
- Smaller wooden stall in the entrance hall (just over 3ft wide): £14 (please note doors will be open, so you may need to wrap up warm if you are in the entrance, however hopefully it will be a nice spring day!)
- 15% discount is offered if you have your own table!
- Prices include a blog interview, facebook and twitter shoutouts and a feature in our facebook album. This is a great opportunity as this blog has now had over 50,000 views, our twitter has over 3,700 followers and our facebook has almost 5,o00 fans.
- We also have 5,000 flyers printed to promote the fair, online ads, magazine ads and on the day we book a photographer to come along and get some great snaps of your stall and work- which you are welcome to use as promotion after!